Essential Medical Specialty Service remains open
Drummoyne Dermatology is an Essential Medical Specialty Service and remains open.
We have instigated what we believe to be gold standard precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
It’s critical that patients can still be screened and treated for their skin cancers, melanomas and other skin conditions, during this Covid 19 time, which may last 12 months.
- Our waiting room has been altered inline with the government’s social distancing guidelines.
- Our Doctors are wearing P2/ N95 masks, our nurses are wearing surgical masks, AND ALL PATIENTS WlLL BE GIVEN A MASK TO WEAR AND KEEP.
- In the consultation rooms, a full disinfection of all chairs, desk, bed and medical equipment occurs after every patient. All door handles, waiting room chairs and other surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Each staff member is temperature checked daily and all patients are temperature checked.
- For the safety of patients and staff, we are not seeing patients who are unwell with a cold, cough, virus or have recently travelled overseas.
These precautions will continue until the Covid 19 threat has passed, which may be 12 months.
Be reassured , we are doing everything we possibly can to keep you safe.